Banker Lopez Gassler receives Tier 1 national “Best Law Firm” ranking in eight practice areas by U.S. News – Best Lawyers in 2014 in Fort Myers, Tampa and Orlando. BLG also received Tier 2 and Tier 3 rankings in three practice areas Orlando, Tallahassee and Tampa.
- Tier 1 Ranking
- Fort Myers for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Tampa for Admiralty & Maritime Law, Insurance Law, Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants, Litigation – Construction, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Products Liability Litigation – Defendants, Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Orlando for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Tier 2 Ranking
- Orlando for Insurance Law, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Tampa for Commercial Litigation, Elder Law, Health Care Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Tallahassee for Insurance Law
- Tier 3 Ranking
- Tampa for Appellate Practice
Firms included in the 2014 “Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
“U.S. News has more than two decades of experience in providing the public with the most accurate and in-depth rankings of a wide range of institutions, including our Best Law Schools rankings,” says Tim Smart, Executive Editor of U.S. News & World Report. “Law firms are an integral part of our rankings and a natural accompaniment to the law school rankings.”
The 2014 rankings are based on the highest number of participating firms and highest number of client ballots on record. To be eligible for a ranking, a firm must have a lawyer listed in The Best Lawyers in America©, which recognizes the top 4 percent of practicing attorneys in the US. Over 12,000 attorneys provided over 330,000 law firm assessments, and almost 7,000 clients provided close to 20,000 evaluations. In addition, to provide personal insight, a new Law Firm Leaders Survey was implemented in the decision-making process.